Classes don’t start until next Monday. So basically, I arrived 1.5 weeks early. No worries though, because I begin my internship tomorrow. Always something to do!
A recap of events:
- decided I needed more than two classes, and signed up for two more. Sigh. At least they’re primarily about America, a country I would like to think I know a bit about.
- visited the Victoria & Albert Museum and Portobello Market. Someday I’ll include some more pictures.
- still friendless, but with prospects. Fabulous landlady not included. In fact, if she’s my only friend this semester I don’t know that I would be all that upset.
- went grocery-shopping. Ate fish and chips. Perceptions of Britain’s food altered completely. Elaboration to come.
- watched nearly two seasons of this hilarious British show called “The Inbetweeners.” It’s sickeningly funny. Primarily sick, though.
That’s all for now. Some time this week, I’m going to go out and behave like the ridiculous young adult that I am supposed to be. Or maybe I’ll go out multiple times. Woo. My unpredictability astounds me.